RIDING LEVEL OF PARTICIPANTS
- All participants taking part in the safari must be experienced riders.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the safari to any participant on the grounds that he or she is unable to ride. Likewise, we reserve the right to refuse any participant whose behaviour endangers the safety or wellbeing of riders or horses. We do not offer any refund to participants who cannot complete the safari.
- Minors under 16 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult and must be able to demonstrate proven riding ability.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
- Our safaris are limited in number of participants. The minimum number of participants is 4 and the maximum number of participants 8.
- IN THE EVENT OF TAKING PART IN THE SAFARI ON YOUR OWN, IT IS NOT A PROBLEM .PEOPLE OFTEN TAKE PART IN OUR SAFARIS ON THEIR OWN, YOU WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE OF MEETING LIKEMINDED PEOPLE.
- In the event of taking part in the safari on your own, you will be accommodated in a single room with an additional cost.
- Riding boots and gear fit for the season of the year.
- Riding helmet
- Sun cream
- Rainproof jacket and trousers
- Swimsuit/trunks (If your safari takes place on the coast)
The prices are with VAT included.
- Planning charge.
- Accomodation and Tourist tax.
- Horses and tack.
- Luggage handling on safari.
Prices do not include:
- Cost of obtaining Passports or Visas.
- Personal Expenses.
- Cancellation insurance and health insurance.
- A booking is only valid on receipt of a 25% downpayment of the total sum of the safari within a 7-day period following the booking.
- 60 days before setting out on safari 75% of the remaining downpayment is due to be paid.
- If the booking is made within the 60-day period prior to setting out on safari, payment must be made in full, 100% of the total sum.
- Payments are to be made via bank transfer.
Cancellations can be made at any moment in writing. Cancellation charges run as follows:
- 61 days or over before setting out on safari: a refund minus €300 per person.
- 60 days or less before setting out on safari: no refund. You lose the total sum of the booking.
- In a No-show situation we will not offer any refund.
Please note that each participant must have a valid health insurance with international coverage. In addition, it is obligatory to have a cancellation insurance which covers, together with other cancellation motives, the cancellation or interruption of your journey in case of illness or quarantine in case of Covid-19 (to be taken out with your insurance company).
- Bookings can only be made contacting Maktub Bohemian Rides.
- Itineraries are planned well in advance and changes may occur. We reserve the right to change the said itinerary at any moment. Any small change is always made in benefit of the client.
- In case of not reaching the stipulated minimum number of participants (4 people) and the safari cannot take place, the entire sum paid by the client will be refunded.
Legal notice ·
Cookies policy ·